The three-week End of
"More than half of Americans who didn't use their days off feel they 'wasted' their newfound work-life flexibility," says Priceline CEO
Whether relaxing on a beach, exploring a city, or visiting family, Priceline has a deal for everyone during the End of
Additional "Even Better" promotions will also roll out for Priceline Email Insiders. New members can sign up by
Where to Go and How to Save This
- Score a great deal in the west and midwest. When it comes to affordable hotels, the west and the midwest come out on top with average daily rates below
$150in Columbus, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Dallas, and St. Louis.
- Find inspiration in travelers' favorite destinations. The most popular trending destinations for
Labor Dayweekend are Las Vegas, Atlanta, Chicago, Orlando, and Denver—all of which rank in the top 10 most booked hotel, flight, and rental car destinations this year.
- Keep on embracing the great outdoors. Outdoor recreation destinations, such as
Denverand Miami, continue to be a draw for travelers. For example, Laughlin, Nevada, just outside the popular Havasu National Wildlife Refuge, is an emerging destination that's seen a jump in bookings compared to 2019.
- Book your rental car early. Vehicle shortages are driving the rates of rental cars beyond pre-pandemic levels. By booking two months in advance of your pick-up date, you can save approximately 30% on your reservation.
- Use those 2020 travel credits. As we near the last quarter of 2021, be sure to locate your original credits from postponed trips before booking your next getaway. You will be required to provide specific information such as date of original purchase, ticket/confirmation number, and value in order to redeem any outstanding credits that may expire at the end of 2021.
To book your trip, and for more information on the End of
Connect with Priceline on:
1According to Priceline's 2021 Work-Life Balance report.
2Based on average round-trip flight tickets and hotel average daily rates for travel anytime between
Priceline, part of
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/priceline-makes-vacation-easy-with-even-bigger-deals-this-labor-day-301359405.html